Correct spelling for CURBES
We think the word curbes is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for curbes
- cube They also gave no noticeable attention to the eight space flares the Commissioner had set in a rough cube about the station.
- curb They curb their tempers.
- curbed Mostyn remarked the note of curbed elation in the voice, and saw Buckton turn down the steps.
- curse I curse the hour when I first saw the miserable wretch.
- Cues Some of the girls got a Frenchwoman, "Alice" by name, to do their "cues" for them.
- curses The twin curses of Ireland at the time were the Penal Laws and the corrupt administration of Dublin Castle.
- cures Here his skill, sagacity, and knowledge soon brought him into notice, and excited the jealousy of the Roman doctors, which was still further increased by some wonderful cures the young Greek physician succeeded in effecting.
- cabs Cabs-the course, 1 horse, 70 c.
- curves They were all running now, running with desperate speed down the long road, about the curves, on and on toward the frantic noise of the dog's barking, and toward another noise, the sound of a human voice twisted and wild with agony.
- curbs "There they go west; west Tenth, Alexander Street, Tenth Avenue-" The car lumbered on, the cab half a block, often more, in the rear, through endless regions of small shops and offices huddled together above narrow sidewalks, through narrow and winding streets paved with cobblestones and jammed with cars and trucks, squeezing past curbs where dirty children sat playing within a few inches of death-dealing wheels.
- cubes But at this unpropitious moment, the handkerchief, clear of the pocket, sagged with its holdings and deposited upon the carpet several yellowish, black-spotted cubes.
- CUBS "If I couldn't keep secrets from th' other lads, secrets about foxes' cubs, an' birds' nests, an' wild things' holes, there'd be naught safe on th' moor.
- COBS Two Europeans, mounted on sturdy cobs of the famed Waziri breed, drew rein at the entrance to the caravansary.
- CURS Thus, when I consider the conditions created in every civilised State by the present war, when speech is repressed, where letters are read, rebels banished, where the songs of the muses are drowned by the yapping of the popular curs, I find hope in humanity, because it is a sleepy thing and often asserts its greatness when it is most reviled.
69 words made from the letters curbes
4 letter words made from curbes:
5 letter words made from curbes:
Misspelling of the day