How to spell CURIOR correctly?
If you've misspelled "curior" and are looking for the correct suggestions, there are a few options. The word you might be referring to is "courier", which means a person who delivers messages or packages. Double-check your spelling and make sure it matches before using it further.
List of suggestions on how to spell curior correctly
- courier The courier picked up the package from the post office and delivered it to the recipient's doorstep.
- curator As a curator, she was responsible for selecting artwork and organizing exhibitions.
- Curia The Curia is the Catholic Church's central administration.
- curie Marie Curie was a renowned physicist and chemist who conducted pioneering research on radioactivity.
- curies The amount of radiation in the room was measured in curies.
- curing The scientists are working hard on curing the disease.
- curio The curio cabinet contained many strange and unusual artifacts.
- Curios The antique shop was filled with interesting curios from around the world.
- curious I'm curious to see what the outcome will be.
- curium Curium is a radioactive metallic element that was discovered in 1944.
- currier She bought a currier's uniform and a brush.
- cursor The cursor is not moving.
- cursory I gave the document only a cursory glance before signing it, which turned out to be a big mistake.
- furor The release of the controversial decision sparked a furor on social media.
- juror The juror was selected to serve on the high-profile criminal trial.
- prior I need to finish this project prior to our meeting tomorrow.
Misspelling of the day