Correct spelling for CURTON
We think the word curton is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for curton
- burton They were all together in the nursery, together but alone, as was rather often the case; for they had no kind, comfortable old nurse to spoil and scold them by turns, poor children, only a girl that Miss Burton, the lady whom they lived with, kept "to do the nursery work," which does not sound like being a nice nurse at all, though I suppose Miss Burton did not understand the difference.
- canton Four months afterwards, my father, who was an officer in the navy, died at Canton.
- carting The furniture movers have come and are carting lumps of heaviness up the stairs to the attic and down the stairs to the cellar.
- carton The speaker who struck in, was Sydney Carton.
- cartoon It is Milan and Paris that are richest in his work, and after that London, which has at South Kensington a sculptured relief by him as well as a painting at the National Gallery, a cartoon at Burlington House, and the British Museum drawings.
- cordon He was soon undressed; for it was his habit, on entering the room, to throw each garment right and left,-his coat on the floor, his grand cordon on the rug, his watch haphazard at the bed, his hat far off on a piece of furniture; thus with all his clothing, one piece after another.
- cotton You would rather carry cotton belonging to somebody else, and that is all the proof I want that you are afraid of the Yankees.
- cottony The best of all dresses is black silk,-silk, not bombazine, or merino, or any cottony mixture, as the admirable effect depends on the gloss of the silk, which makes it full of subdued and reflected lights that give motion and play to the drapery.
- courting I will give her what attention I can while she is here, but in the meantime I must have a bride of my own and commence courting.
- creon CREON Both maids, methinks, are crazed.
- croon The open door will invite them into the sanctuary of peace, and they will croon the coronach of their woe in the holy place.
- curt He paused, then added in his fierce, curt way: "A thousand pounds, no more."
- curtain With a quick movement he lifted the curtain and passed under it.
- cutting Good people, if you are ready, we will go through the ceremony of cutting for partners-unless otherwise you decide.
- Caxton Caxton sat silent in deep thought.
- Carlton Carlton, Charlton, Kirk, Church.
- cartons The three of them, together as usual, had broken the seals of a Kansas City car of fresh sausages in ten-pound cartons, and about half of it, from the center of the car, was gone.
- CTN CNP: Certified Nurse Practitioner C-NPT: Certified in Neonatal Pediatric Transport CNRN: Certified Neuroscience Registered Nurse CNS: Clinical Nurse Specialist CNSN: Certified Nutrition Support Nurse COCN: Certified Ostomy Care Nurse COHC: Certified Occupational Hearing Conservationist COHN: Certified Occupational Health Nurse COHN/CM: Certified Occupational Health Nurse/Case Manager COHN-S: Certified Occupational Health Nurse—Specialist COHN-S/CM: Certified Occupational Health Nurse—Specialist/Case Manager CORLN: Certified Otorhinolaryngology Nurse CPAN: Certified Post Anesthesia Nurse CPDN: Certified Peritoneal Dialysis Nurse CPEN: Certified Pediatric Emergency Nurse CPHON: Certified Pediatric Hematology Oncology Nurse CPHQ: Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality CPLC: Certified in Perinatal Loss Care CPN: Certified Pediatric Nurse or Community Psychiatric Nurse (United Kingdom) CPNA: Certified Pediatric Nurse Associate CPNL: Certified Practical Nurse, Long-term care CPNP: Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner CPON: Certified Pediatric Oncology Nurse CPSN: Certified Plastic Surgical Nurse CRN: Certified Radiologic Nurse CRNA: Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist CRNFA: Certified Registered Nurse First Assistant CRNI: Certified Registered Nurse Infusion CRNL: Certified Registered Nurse, Long-term care CRNO: Certified Registered Nurse in Ophthalmology CRNP: Certified Registered Nurse Practitioner CRRN: Certified Rehabilitation Registered Nurse CRRN-A: Certified Rehabilitation Registered Nurse—Advanced CS: Clinical Specialist CSC: Cardiac Surgery Certification CSHA: Certified Specialist in Hospital Accreditation CSN: Certified School Nurse C-SPI: Certified Specialist in Poison Information CT: Certified in Thanatology (dying, death and bereavement) CTN: Certified Transcultural Nurse CTRN: Certified Transport Registered Nurse CTRS: Certified Therapeutic Recreational Specialist CUA: Certified Urologic Associate CUCNS: Certified Urologic Clinical Nurse Specialist CUNP: Certified Urologic Nurse Practitioner CURN: Certified Urologic Registered Nurse CVICU: Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit CVN: Certified Vascular Nurse CVOR: Cardiovascular Operating Room CVRN-BC: Cardiovascular Nurse-Board Certified.
61 words made from the letters curton
4 letter words made from curton:
3 letter words made from curton:
Misspelling of the day
- be in a quandary
- bought into
- gives it ones all