How to spell CURTSED correctly?
If you accidentally misspell "curtsed", consider some alternative correct suggestions like "curtseyed" or "curtseied". Both versions are acceptable variations of the word, referring to the graceful gesture performed by women or girls as a sign of respect.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell curtsed correctly
- Carted I carted all the groceries from the store to my car.
- Coursed The river coursed through the valley, carving a path through the rocky terrain.
- Courted The prince courted many women before finally falling in love with the princess.
- cursed The witch cursed the king with eternal misery.
- curtsied The little girl curtsied before the queen, as she had been taught in her etiquette lessons.
- curtsy As a sign of respect, she performed a graceful curtsy before the queen.
- cussed My old, cussed grandfather refuses to use a cellphone or any other modern technology.
Misspelling of the day