How to spell CUTING correctly?
If someone is misspelling "cuting", they are likely trying to spell "cutting". Some possible suggestions for the correct spelling would be to double-check the spelling, use spell-check software or consult a dictionary. Proofreading and editing can also help to catch and correct spelling errors.
List of suggestions on how to spell cuting correctly
- Canting The sailor noticed that the ship was canting to the left, indicating that something was wrong with the navigation system.
- carting He was busy carting the supplies to the storage room.
- casting The casting for the play was conducted last weekend.
- Catting I saw a couple of feral cats catting around the alleyway last night.
- Citing I am citing your work in my paper.
- Clouting I saw my father clouting the cat for scratching the couch.
- coating I need to apply another coating of paint to the walls in the living room.
- coding She is a coding genius.
- costing This costing is really confusing.
- counting I am counting backwards from 10 to 1.
- courting I was courting her for weeks before I even kissed her.
- Crating The crating process ensures that the fragile items are protected during transportation.
- curing The doctor prescribed a medicine for curing the patient's illness.
- Cutie I met a cutie at the coffee shop today.
- cutting The cutting of trees in the Amazon rainforest is a major concern for environmentalists.
- cuttings I'm taking cuttings from my favourite plants to propagate new ones.
- ducting He was oiling the tractor, when he noticed the pipe was ducting smoke.
- gating The gating mechanism prevents unauthorized access to the restricted area.
- gusting The wind was gusting so hard that the branches in the trees were bending.
- Gutting The sound of the gutting machine in the fish processing plant was deafening.
- jutting The cliff had a sharp jutting edge that looked dangerous to climb.
- kiting Kiting is a sport involving flying a kite.
- Muting I am muting my microphone so that I can listen to the other person speak.
- outing My family is planning an outing to the beach next weekend.
- Quoting Quoting Shakespeare can make you sound literary, but it might not be appropriate for every occasion.
- scouting My daughter is in scouting and I'm glad she is involved in something so wholesome.
- ting A ting of sadness filled the air as we said our goodbyes.
Misspelling of the day