Correct spelling for CYNDER
We think the word cynder is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for cynder
- bender In a lowered tone Bill Bender sketched out his scheme in detail, while Jack and Sam nodded their approval.
- binder This moment had come now; I intimated it to my father with my eyes, stared at him, and said in a slow and solemn voice, 'Doctor Binder, at Berlin, is alone able to cure me!
- candor When it did, she was chilled by the boy's shrinking from her as if from a stranger; she was chilled, too, by another sort of repulsion, which with the hideous candor of childhood he made no effort to conceal.
- canter The party were soon at a quiet canter up the lanes; but entering a broad furzy common with bramble-plots and oak-shaws, the Amazon flew ahead.
- censer Of wealthy lustre was the banquet-room, Fill'd with pervading brilliance and perfume: Before each lucid pannel fuming stood A censer fed with myrrh and spiced wood, Each by a sacred tripod held aloft, Whose slender feet wide-swerv'd upon the soft Wool-woofed carpets: fifty wreaths of smoke From fifty censers their light voyage took 180 To the high roof, still mimick'd as they rose Along the mirror'd walls by twin-clouds odorous.
- center Two heaps of snow lay in the center aisle, just under two open places in the roof, and, on these, flakes as big as a pennypiece kept falling through the air, and glittered like diamonds as they passed through the weird light of the white coals.
- cider They bade Charcoal-Peter a kindly welcome when he asked for a night's lodging, without questioning him as to his name or whence he came, offered him cider to drink, and set on the table for supper a large woodcock, which is the choicest dish of the Black Forest.
- cinder He wore garments that looked as if they had been buried in a cinder heap, and a loose ragged mantle.
- condor But to her surprise Mrs. Condor merely shrugged her shoulders and said: "What difference does it make?
- cylinder This new process consisted in folding a bar of iron, about a foot long, into the form of a cylinder, with the edges a little overlapping.
- dander Already had Lil Artha gone down with a thud, but as he said himself, his "dander" was aroused, and no little things like this could be allowed to interfere with his pursuit.
- fender One of Molly's earliest remembrances was lying on the otter-skin rug in front of the great open fire, with brothers and sisters curled up by her or seated close to the big brass fender, while mother read Dickens aloud, or the Idyls of the King, or something else equally delightful.
- finder The sketch on this page would be quite satisfactory, if it were cut out along the inner edges of the finder and mounted upon another sheet of paper.
- gander I have no doubt that Gander was only joking when he took you for a mushroom.
- gender The masculine pronoun is often used with an antecedent whose gender is not known.
- hinder Murder would hinder, rather than help this escape.
- lander Mrs. Lander gave way to her tears as she broke out, Oh, it ain't the way it was the last time I was he'a!
- lender Here's the man who shot the money-lender, and a partner, Lou.
- mender She had already decided to put sweet peas in Lionel's room and a marked copy of "The Road Mender."
- Cindy He did beat Cindy Norwood to death one time kaze she run off to Marse Reuben Jones place an' axed him to keep her.
- fonder With some it curls more, and is a little harsher, and these are fonder of the water than the others.
- cinders M. Jalais, although a sound Frenchman, hated the Empire and all that led up to it; and as for Madame Fropot, her choicest piece of cookery might turn into cinders, if anybody mentioned conscription in her presence.
- kinder The woods were kinder to it.
41 words made from the letters cynder
3 letter words made from cynder:
Misspelling of the day
- having bay window