Correct spelling for DABRE
We think the word dabre is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for dabre
- bare I ought to have beaten you, but as I failed, it may interest you to know the bare facts.
- dab It was the season of apple-sauce with cinnamon, and baked apples with a dab of jelly where the core ought to be, and apple-tapioca and Brown Betty.
- dabble This was done without much alarm: for you must know that Perkins used to dabble in poetry, and ordinarily prepare himself for composition by this kind of stimulus.
- dairy My dear," added Priscilla, pressing her sister's hand affectionately as they walked side by side, "you'll never be low when you've got a dairy."
- dare In his night of life he dare not ask you now."
- Dabbed She dabbed at her eyes furiously with her handkerchief, and walked with great dignity to the door.
- Dabber This is allowed to harden and the background colour applied with a soft dabber.
- Darby Mrs. Darby said "my girl" exactly as she would have said "my bank stock," or "my farm."
- dabs Hester, who had been working on alone and diving her head into a hot oven every five minutes to anxiously watch the evolution of bothersome little dabs of thin dough into small puffy cakes, was feeling decidedly cross and resented her sister's apparent indifference to the business at hand.
- barre Index: F English claim to, disputed by France, 204; La Barre instructed to check English encroachments in, 205; expedition under De Troyes captures English forts, 205; Iberville's exploits in, 342-350; English possessions in, restored by peace of Ryswick, 349. L Expedition against English forts in, 204; later exploits of Iberville in, 233. Bib.
36 words made from the letters dabre
4 letter words made from dabre:
3 letter words made from dabre:
Misspelling of the day
- am valid
- co occurred
- cool heels
- giving key city