Correct spelling for DADDA
We think the word dadda is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for dadda
- ada When I last heard of her, years and years ago, she was faithful to the memory of the dead, and was Ada Elmslie still for Alfred Monkton's sake.
- add And if I do shall I add it?
- dad Some day I'm coming back, Dad, coming back to help!
- dada Dada shook her head.
- daddy "This thing is just all the world to my daddy," she said, "and I can help him.
- dado A dado, painted red, surrounded the kiva, the color being most conspicuous, because best protected, in the mural niches, half of which are above, half below the upper margin of the dado.
- dat "Oh, dat kind ob sent'ment 'll do fer common niggahs," Jeff explained with dignity.
- data Speaking first of the work of his companions and himself in St. Vincent, he said: "Collection of data concerning the eruption of La Soufriere was immediately begun.
- ddt For some time, the stronghold breeding population of bald eagles in the lower 48 states was in Florida, where over a thousand pairs have held on while populations in other states were significantly reduced by DDT use.
- dead Was De Courtenay dead?
- dod "Well, why tannot we p'ay, dust as mamma did, den, And ask Dod to send him with presents aden?" "I've been thinking so, too;" and without a word more Four little bare feet bounded out on the floor,
- dud Dud Fielding did stir the old Nick in me for sure.
- tad But Tad did not stop rocking, even when he heard the crunching sound.
- Did It did so now.
- TDD Multiple Access with Collision Avoidance (MACA) Multiple Access with Collision Avoidance for Wireless (MACAW) Carrier sense multiple access (CSMA) Carrier sense multiple access with collision detection (CSMA/CD) - suitable for wired networks Carrier sense multiple access with collision avoidance (CSMA/CA) - suitable for wireless networks Distributed Coordination Function (DCF) Carrier sense multiple access with collision avoidance and Resolution using Priorities (CSMA/CARP) Carrier Sense Multiple Access/Bitwise Arbitration (CSMA/BA) Based on constructive interference (CAN-bus) Token passing: Token ring Token bus Polling Resource reservation (scheduled) packet-mode protocols Dynamic Time Division Multiple Access (Dynamic TDMA) Packet reservation multiple access (PRMA) Reservation ALOHA (R-ALOHA) Duplexing methods Where these methods are used for dividing forward and reverse communication channels, they are known as duplexing methods, such as: Time division duplex (TDD) Frequency division duplex (FDD)
- DADS The Old-Fashioned Parents The good old-fashioned mothers and the good old-fashioned dads, With their good old-fashioned lassies and their good old-fashioned lads, Still walk the lanes of loving in their simple, tender ways, As they used to do back yonder in the good old-fashioned days.
6 words made from the letters dadda
Misspelling of the day
- be disagreeable