How to spell DAGREES correctly?
We think the word dagrees is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell dagrees correctly
- agrees She agrees with his plan for the project.
- daggers This is a drawing of two daggers.
- Dairies My grandmother used to work in the dairies, where she milked cows every day.
- dares The daredevil on the bike dares to ride through the canyon.
- decrees The teacher decreed that there would be no talking allowed during the exam.
- decries The environmental activist decries the government's lack of action on climate change.
- degrees The temperature outside is 50 degrees Fahrenheit.
- digress I tend to digress when telling stories because I get caught up in the details.
- disagrees She disagrees with her friend's decision to drop out of college.
- tigress She is a tigress.
Misspelling of the day