Correct spelling for DAIL
We think the word dail is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for dail
- ail Whenever these indications are fulfilled, "horn ail" soon disappears.
- bail Mr. Fitzpatrick, you must know, was arrested this morning for a trifle of L140. If you or your friend there, will join us in the bail we can get him out, and he'll fight you in the morning to your satisfaction."
- daily Moreover, it was to their great dishonour to be spectators of the licentiousness of their mother, who, even at her years, daily desired every youth that came in her way.
- dais Across their bed, making it a dais of incongruous splendor, was flung a great counterpane of embroidered linen, in design as narrative as a battle-surging tapestry and every thread in it woven out of these long, quiet evenings by the lamp side.
- dali Paruig Dali cursed till the evening at the son he never saw, and his wife poisoned his mind.
- dial The face of this stupendous dial is the face of the heavens.
- fail And Jephthah vowed a vow unto the Lord, and said, If thou shalt without fail deliver the children of Ammon into mine hands, Then it shall be, that whatsoever cometh forth of the doors of my house to meet me, when I return in peace from the children of Ammon, shall surely be the Lord's, and I will offer it up for a burnt offering.
- hail Thay thiefs have neirhand herreit hail, Ettricke forest and Lawderdaill; Now are they gane, In Lawthiane; And spairis nane That thay will waill.
- jail This is to testify that he has proved, to the entire satisfaction of the undersigned inspector of prisons and officials of Canterstone Jail, that he is a magician of quite the highest class."
- mail The gentleman has ony arrived an hour since by the London mail, sir, and here he is.
- nail Exactly, Majer, you hit the nail rite on the hed.
- pail The milkmaid was so startled to hear a voice coming from the cow that she upset the milking pail and rushed to her master, and said: "The cow's bewitched!
- rail Lydd has now its own branch line from Ashford, but when I first knew it the nearest point by rail on one hand was Folkestone, and on the other Appledore.
- sail On the 7th of July we set sail once more for California.
- tail But Mrs. Garth had a good tea all ready, and Pat, who had been disconsolate all day, nearly wagged off his short tail for joy when he got home.
- wail In another room, I heard the little wail of the child; and the wail of the child waked my wife back into this life, so that her hands fluttered white and desperately needful upon the coverlid.
- Gail Upon this unique copy, M. Gail submitted to me, in writing, the following remarks.
13 words made from the letters dail
Misspelling of the day
- am big
- bear grudge
- fa ten