Correct spelling for DAILAY
We think the word dailay is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for dailay
- allay To refuse to answer questions is not the way to allay suspicion-but to increase it."
- dahlia "Yes, we've been very lonely and you're a naughty boy," said Dahlia.
- daily I long that every one should know as we do what the extraordinary beauty of that daily life was.
- dairy At the dairy, my appearance aroused much curiosity, and when I brought out the money to pay for my milk, the woman held up her hand.
- daisy When he pulled up the seat and found poor Lady Daisy he was very angry.
- dale Miss Tredgold then went up to Mr. Dale.
- dali Examples for digital lighting control systems are: DALI based systems DSI based system DMX512 based systems (often referred to as simply DMX).
- dallas And one day in the midst of the Opening, a prairie fire broke out, sweeping at forty miles an hour over the land the people had come to claim, sweeping straight toward Dallas.
- dally Want to marry my grandchild Dally, do you?
- dearly From that day on those about her, though they loved her dearly, could not refrain from trying their fortune in her tears.
- delay Enough my loved one, I will haste away To do my duties without more delay.
- dial The electric clock was purring soberly around the dial.
- dill Mr. Dill said he tried to cure him by stuffin' cotton in his ears an' keepin' a cloth tied neatly around his head, but then he read in the paper about some deaf German as when he played the piano always listened with his teeth, an' he said that just made him empty the cotton right out of the dog an' give up.
- doily Wet with lemon-juice until moist; fill in shells after wiping dry; insert a pimento on top; put on cover of lemon; serve on doily with horseradish and watercress.
- dolly Then Dolly slammed to the door, in a passion, in his very face.
- dully "They've fixed the time-and day," repeated Kate dully.
- duly The dame duly departed, her lips and eyes equally ironic about her own prudence and about the rashness of others.
- gaily White Horse City is a cheerful little town rendered doubly attractive by light-coloured soil and gaily painted buildings.
- malay At night we tied the canoe up to a small wooden platform outside a Malay house on the Rejang River, to await the change of the tide, and one of the Dayaks knocked at the door of the house so that we could cook some food, but the Malays thought that we were head-hunters, and there was great lamentation, and for some time they refused to open.
- tail I looked at her out of the tail of my eye.
- tally It was now the middle of August and he had come to Tally-ho Lodge, there to look after his establishments, to make arrangements for cub-hunting, and to prepare for the autumn racing campaign.
- Dilly Sir, I am obliged to Mr. Dilly.
- Delia Francie, I ain't foolish," Delia submitted.
- Della A year later Francis Rometens dedicated to him an edition of the letters of Pico della Mirandola.
- Daley "Little rocky," said Daley.
- Darla Arabia Boy Express – a bus company that is operated by Irene Alejandro, plying Alabang (Las Piñas) to Plaza Lawton (Manila) and also, plying from Baclaran to SM Fairview via EDSA Ayala ) under Darla Andrea Armi Josh (formerly Aicer Trans) ARR Transportation Inc.
49 words made from the letters dailay
4 letter words made from dailay:
5 letter words made from dailay:
6 letter words made from dailay:
Misspelling of the day
- a musts
- a whale of a
- be direct