Correct spelling for DALLOR
We think the word dallor is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for dallor
- allow Will you not allow others the same?
- alloy There was always an alloy for Mrs. sheridan.
- daily Coach daily between this and Ventimiglia.
- dale "'Tis a very slow old gentleman, this Doctor Dale," said Alexander; "he was here in the time of Madam my mother, and has also been ambassador at Vienna.
- dali When he presented himself to Dali Mami with his sum in his hands the renegade cripple only laughed at him. He and Rodrigo were men of too much importance to be ransomed for so trifling a sum.
- dallas But she told them that traitors had betrayed their hiding place to the dastardly Duke of Dallas, and any moment might bring his cutthroat crew upon them.
- dallier Finally the last dallier had his say, and, after an exchange of cordial good nights, departed.
- dally It was a very tremendous yell, wasn't it, Dally?
- dealer The Third Hand of to-day is not troubled by any obligation to take the Dealer out of "one Spade," and will not do so without considerable strength.
- dell On my way back, I had to pass a little copse which lay in a dell, and having noticed a little stream of water, I climbed over the fence in order to get a drink.
- dill Make a mixture of sweet, sour and dill pickles, finely chopped, and spread it on.
- doll "O my doll, my dear, dear doll!
- dollar Come through with a dollar and a half, John."
- dollop It is made with glutinous rice, coconut milk, sugar, salt and water and most famously paired with slices of ripe mango and an additional dollop of coconut cream.
- dolly "I only understand simple English," answered Dolly.
- dolor But he tried to be good,-I don't say Prince Dolor always was good, but he generally tried to be,-and when his mind went wandering after the dark, dusty corner where lay his precious treasure, he resolutely called it back again.
- dolour But this-if loving might thy dolour be, Wake, O my lady loved, and love not me.
- Dilly Then he had drowned himself in a little brook too shallow for the death of any but a desperate man. He had been the disgrace of the Joyces; they dared not think of him, and they know, even to this day, that he is remembered among their townsmen as the Joyce who was a coward, and killed himself rather than go to war. But here he stood-was it the man, or some secret intelligence of him?-and Dilly, out of all his race, was the one to comprehend him. She saw, with a thrill of passionate sympathy, how he had believed with all his soul in the wickedness of war, and how the wound to his country so roused in him the desire of blood that he fled away and prayed his God to save him from mortal guilt,-and how, finding that he saw with an overwhelming delight the red of anticipated slaughter, and knew his traitorous feet were bearing him to the ranks, he chose the death of the body rather than sin against the soul.
- Dillon He held the hangings aside, and Dillon stooped to enter.
- Della Continuing along the Via della Colonna, we come, on the right, at No. 8, to the convent of S. Maria Maddalena de' Pazzi, which is now a barracks but keeps sacred one room in which Perugino painted a crucifixion, his masterpiece in fresco.
- Daley Mr. Daley leaned back in his chair and gazed for a minute at the table.
- Darla Mick Cain is married to former colleague Schae Harrison (she played a secretary, Darla Einstein, on The Bold and The Beautiful).
47 words made from the letters dallor
3 letter words made from dallor:
5 letter words made from dallor:
4 letter words made from dallor:
6 letter words made from dallor:
Misspelling of the day
- be bigot
- be born with