Correct spelling for DAMEGDE
We think the word damegde is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for damegde
- damage If it had really wanted to damage him, why hadn't it hit him with the engine block?
- damaged The Viking's Gift was heavily damaged, too, and so was the Corisande, and so, from the looks of the damage board, was the Nemesis.
- damages Upon mustering the crew, it was ascertained that but one man was killed, and eight more or less wounded; her sails and rigging were much cut up; and the services of all hands were immediately put in requisition, to repair damages, and put the ship in condition to proceed on her voyage.
- damned Go, and be damned to you!
- decade The following decade saw the end of the buffalo in the west and the introduction of open-range cattle grazing.
- decode It is possible to decode Ambisonics and Higher-Order Ambisonics onto fairly arbitrary speaker arrays, and this is a subject of ongoing research.
- demigod Nevertheless three saga-cycles stand out from the rest, distinguished for their compass, age and literary worth, those, namely, of the gods, of the demigod Cuchulain, and of Finn son of Cumhall.
- Dammed He said that coaches dammed the streets, and aided purse-cutting; that butchers could not pass with their cattle; that market-folk were hindered in bringing victuals to town; that carts and carriers were stopped; that milkmaids were flung in the dirt; that people were "crowded and shrowded up against stalls and stoops"-still coaches continued to be built.
- Damasked 138. Tissues, plain, twilled, or damasked, weighing less than 8 kilograms per 100 square metres, unbleached, half bleached, or dyed in the piece, having:
- Damped A stream from a garden hose could not have damped him more.
- Deemed Jefferson fully entered into her views and had furnished her with the information regarding his father that she deemed of value.
- danged Theeâ€™d haâ€™ to work â€™ard to keep straaight, I can tell thee; theeâ€™d had to plough, and danged if I believe thee could hold plough!
46 words made from the letters damegde
3 letter words made from damegde:
4 letter words made from damegde:
Misspelling of the day
- blowing ones top