Correct spelling for DAMING
We think the word daming is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for daming
- damning The situation is equal to a good deal of plain, honest damning."
- damon "No, I know you're not," laughed Mr. Damon.
- daring But a few daring ones said that if all the rest would take mud baths, and if they found that they liked them, they themselves would be willing to test them too.
- dating Neither can we tell when our race was born, though we have legends and traditions dating back fifty thousand years, and authentic history for nearly half that time.
- domingo They are engaged in exciting troubles in St. Domingo.
- domino "This is not your domino," said I, eagerly, as a blue silk one peeped from beneath her mantle; "and the sleeve, too,-did you wear this?"
- gaming One day, in a gaming-house, seeing the table covered with gold, the Marshal exclaimed at the door: "I will wager that D'Aubigne is here, and makes all this display; it is a magnificence worthy of him."
- naming They had it in dress also; but when it came to names-well, aunt Judith herself had had the naming of her brother's children, and she had done her best by them.
- timing On alternate nights we take turns in timing the rounds of the guards, the appearance of the Night Captain, the opening of the rotunda door.
- Damming Markworth judged the child of Israel very rightly; and if he had not been a trifle earlier in the day in receiving that damming proof of the date of Susan's coming of age, its disagreement with the date of the marriage, and the consequent working of the clause in the will, and its effect on his claims, he would have found Mr Solomonson so anxious about his welfare, and considerate about his movements, that he might have discovered some slight check, in the shape of a capias, was placed in the way of any desire he might evince to leave the kingdom, and rejoin his wife.
- Damian Happy in this new opportunity to render service to one who was the incarnation of popular claims, they gave him the chapel of St. Damian; perhaps they were well pleased, by favoring the new Order, to annoy Bishop Guido, of whom they had reason to complain.
- Damien Poor Damien! many is the good laugh your fears have unconsciously occasioned us-many the joking bet the tuning up of the Piedmontese grenadiers' march has given rise to-and every note of which is at this moment as perfect in my recollection as when we traversed together the wild puertas de Sanona.
67 words made from the letters daming
4 letter words made from daming:
3 letter words made from daming:
Misspelling of the day
- being offended by