Correct spelling for DANGEE
We think the word dangee is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for dangee
- anger In my anger I turned my back on her saying, "You will be sorry for this some day."
- dagger The dagger is proved to be yours.
- dance And besides, as I dance so little, you'll ask them as much as ever?"
- dane The Dane commissioned for this purpose, full of indignation at the order, and despising so unwarlike a prince, caught Charles by the foot, and pretending to carry it to his mouth, that he might kiss it, overthrew him before all his courtiers.
- danger But this was not the only danger.
- dangle A score of gentlemen dangle after her constantly, though apparently there is no one she prefers-unless, he hesitated, and Calvert noticed that he paled a little and spoke with an effort, unless it be Monsieur le Baron de St. Aulaire.
- dank It was hot and close and dank enough here to make Miss Frere shrink, though she would not betray it.
- dante Dante and Milton have given glowing descriptions of Pandemonium, and put splendid diction into the mouths of devils; but neither the descriptions nor the diction have won admirers for the domicil or its denizens, among the inhabitants of high latitudes.
- Dang Hal Joal Andolan Tusu Satyagraha Andolan (9 Jan – 8 Feb 1954) Thousands of Bengali people of Manbhum district with the song Shun Bihari-bhai / Tora Rakhte Larbi / Dang Dekhai… … (O Bihari-brothers/ You cannot keep us in Bihar / We are showing you sticks… …) went to jail.
- Danae She courts herself in amorous rain, Herself both Danae and the shower;
- Angie She appeared in the 2008 film The Coat Hanger Project, written, directed and filmed by Angie Young and featuring Loretta Ross, Heather Booth, Mildred Hanson, Vicki Saporta, and Jeannie Ludlow ([Washington, D.
- DANES The departure of the Danes procured them another short interval of repose, which they enjoyed as if it were to be perpetual, without making any effectual preparations for a more vigorous resistance upon the next return of the enemy.
51 words made from the letters dangee
3 letter words made from dangee:
4 letter words made from dangee:
5 letter words made from dangee:
Misspelling of the day
- a far cry from