Correct spelling for DAOVER
We think the word daover is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for daover
- aver Omar Khayyam Though many a great Philosopher Has earned the Epicure's diploma, Not one of them, as I aver, So much deserved the prize as Omar; For he, without the least misgiving, Combined High Thinking and High Living.
- davy "I am," said Davy.
- devour Moths, say some, do not devour old tapestries.
- dive I were thrown up in t' air like a shuttlecock, me an' my line an' my harpoon-up we goes, an' many a good piece o' timber wi' us, an' many a good fellow too; but a had t' look after mysel', an a were up high i' t' air, afore I could say Jack Robinson, an' a thowt a were safe for another dive int' saut water; but i'stead a comes down plump on t' back o' t' whale.
- diver The diver belongs to the Folks family, but, bless us, his rig!
- doer Have you ever heard of King Euergetes, who, at his birth, was named the 'well-doer,' and who has earned that of the 'evil doer' by his crimes?
- dove Clouds immovable, inoffensive and without a threat of rain; clouds of spring, which were of a turtle-dove color and which seemed tepid, like the air of that evening.
- dover As the Armada approached Calais, Leicester was informed that the soldiers at Dover began to leave the coast.
- drove So they drove off, Duncombe in the front seat, the other three behind.
- drover In 1867 a venturous drover took a herd across the Indian Nations, bound for California, and only abandoned the project because the Plains Indians were then very bad in the country to the north.
- over "D'you see that thing over there?
- Dave "The only job I could get in the Gap was with old Duke Morgan-I've been working for him, off and on, and spending the rest of my time with Gale and Dave Sassoon.
- doves Then Gossett had come, full of strange rules, and created about the same stir in the community which a hawk would create in a gathering of middle-aged doves.
65 words made from the letters daover
3 letter words made from daover:
5 letter words made from daover:
Misspelling of the day
- closed-end funds