Correct spelling for DAPHNEY
We think the word daphney is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for daphney
- dandy You won't feel like it, but you're going to do it and it's going to be a dandy.
- dane A man, who may have been a Dane or a German, boarded Ted's train at Milwaukee, and O'Reilly was preparing to meet that same train, as was John Strong.
- daphne What time was that, Daphne?
- darn The glory of this here day isn't confined to Baldinsville by a darn site.
- dauphin "Oh, I will, I will," answered the Dauphin eagerly.
- dawn Ah, the night was long; but a bit before dawn the boy grew quiet, and as the light come in I heard our men was a-coming back, and runned out to see Jan And there was Jan's company a-standing in line and the sarjint calling the roll.
- define "I should think no more about it, love, were it not for a feeling I can neither account for nor define.
- deny Can you deny it?"
- dine They all dine with us to-morrow; and Madame Craufurd comes to meet them.
- Dan "I feel as if I couldn't wait," muttered Dan, as Henley moved away.
- Danae [Illustration: CUPID SHARPENING HIS ARROWS (DETAIL OF DANAE) Borghese Gallery, Rome]
- DANES He wished to appear as the rightful successor of the Anglo-Saxon kings: by their laws he would abide, only adding the legal usages of the Normans to those of the Danes, Mercians, and West Saxons; and it was not merely through his will, but also by its higher form, and connexion with the ideas of the century, that the Norman law gained the upper hand.
129 words made from the letters daphney
3 letter words made from daphney:
4 letter words made from daphney:
Misspelling of the day
- having recourse
- not do
- serious moneys
- serious monies
- sip ends