Correct spelling for DARTMOOR
We think the word dartmoor is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for dartmoor
- dart Father's saddle and the brown pillow were on Dart, the big grey horse on which he generally carried me, and we were on the point of making tracks for home.
- darter Then he said: Look you here, I want a wife, and I'll marry your darter.
- darts So, when a big ship comes into sight, he waits until its bow is very close and then darts in front of its pathway.
- datum Armed with this new datum, his old speculation concerning gravity occurred to him.
- daumier His life and art were made the subject of an important volume by Arsene Alexandre in 1888; see also Gustave Geffroy, Daumier (Paris, Libraire de l'Art), and Henri Frantz and Octave Uzanne, Daumier and Gavarni (London, The Studio, 1904), with a large selection of the artist's work.
- daytime I didn't sleep last night, but it's been years since I've taken a nap in the daytime."
- dayton There they were rapturously received by Amy, and introduced to Mrs. Dayton, a sweet, spirited little matron, with a face as kindly as her husband's, but not so worn.
- detour To avoid all mistakes, and to allow for a detour, it was determined to shape a direct course to a point considerably to the east of that given by the calculation, to follow the edge of the burned ground until the trail was arrived at, and then to cut straight across, in order to find and examine the trail of the western Indians.
- diatom Actinocyclus normanii is a microalga, a species of planktonic centric diatom.
- dormer And she had snubbed Father Dormer, as she had snubbed Doctor Hilary a few minutes ago.
- tartar "I'll tell you what it is," said Sir Hugh to his wife that night; "sixty thousand a year is a very fine income, but Julia will find she has caught a tartar."
- tattoo He hardly paid any attention while Cleary showed the modest tattoo-marks on his arms, and Colonel James exhibited equally insignificant symbols on his, for he, too, had been tattooed in his youth.
- Darted I darted along the passage, burst into my room, shut and locked the door, lighted my candles, fell into a chair, shuddered, and began to breathe again."
- Dartmouth That on Dartmouth is still held as a military post.
- DARTMOOR Dartmoor, post-carboniferous granite of.
- darters This is especially true among fishes of the coral reefs, though species scarcely less brilliant are found among the darters of our American brooks.
- dirtier "Go and buy me," he said, "a shilling paint-box, which you will get, unless the mists of time mislead me, in a shop at the corner of the second and dirtier street that leads out of Rochester Row.
137 words made from the letters dartmoor
5 letter words made from dartmoor:
3 letter words made from dartmoor:
4 letter words made from dartmoor:
Misspelling of the day
- ascribes to
- be at the bottom of
- be operation
- being on case
- breaks to smithereens
- bring standstill
- brings pressure to bear
- bundles up