Correct spelling for DASE
We think the word dase is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for dase
- base "Upon what do I base my opinion, sir?
- case "There is no lady in this case.
- dace Dace are gregarious-are great breeders-very lively-and during summer fond of playing near the surface.
- dale Is Mr Dale in Hatchstead?
- dame From Les Miracles de Nostre Dame, written at the Hague in 1456 To face 310 150. A writer with his desk and table.
- dane The legend of Havelok the Dane, with its popularity and widespread influence, is one result of Danish supremacy.
- dare I could have paddled better, only I didn't dare to."
- dash As I sprang into the saddle the good fellow leaned forward and whispered, 'Make a dash for it.
- date I'll get a lantern and we'll go up and read the date on the headstun."
- daze Marie-Louise, Gaston, the Perigeau, all were living before him in a daze now-the brain became subordinate to the bodily exhaustion.
- dose Blake gulped down the dose, but muttered despondently: "What's the use?
- duse Sarah Bernhardt had a voice like that, Duse had a voice like that-a voice like liquid silver, a voice like a fairy waterfall falling into a lake of dreamland.
- ease Fontelles gave a scornful shrug of his shoulders; Carford, smiling and more at ease, watched him.
- Dave "I don't know," returned Dave.
6 words made from the letters dase
Misspelling of the day
- beating back
- beats down upon