Correct spelling for DASE
We think the word dase is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for dase
- base "Upon what do I base my opinion, sir?
- case "There is no lady in this case.
- dace Dace are gregarious-are great breeders-very lively-and during summer fond of playing near the surface.
- dale Is Mr Dale in Hatchstead?
- dame From Les Miracles de Nostre Dame, written at the Hague in 1456 To face 310 150. A writer with his desk and table.
- dane The legend of Havelok the Dane, with its popularity and widespread influence, is one result of Danish supremacy.
- dare I could have paddled better, only I didn't dare to."
- dash As I sprang into the saddle the good fellow leaned forward and whispered, 'Make a dash for it.
- date I'll get a lantern and we'll go up and read the date on the headstun."
- daze Marie-Louise, Gaston, the Perigeau, all were living before him in a daze now-the brain became subordinate to the bodily exhaustion.
- dose Blake gulped down the dose, but muttered despondently: "What's the use?
- duse Sarah Bernhardt had a voice like that, Duse had a voice like that-a voice like liquid silver, a voice like a fairy waterfall falling into a lake of dreamland.
- ease Fontelles gave a scornful shrug of his shoulders; Carford, smiling and more at ease, watched him.
- Dave "I don't know," returned Dave.
6 words made from the letters dase
4 letter words made from dase:
Misspelling of the day
- government-issued stamp
- government-mandated insurances
- government-owned properties
- powerful est