Correct spelling for DATEIR
We think the word dateir is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for dateir
- darter There was Walker, of Contra Costa, plugged that young Sacramento chap, whose name I disremember, full o' holes jest ez he was sayin' 'Good-by' to his darter.
- dat Oh, no Miss Annie, he cain' mean dat, sholy, sholy!
- data Our data are far too imperfect to warrant any satisfactory conclusions on this interesting subject; but the accounts I have received of the vegetation of the Yaru valley at Jigatzi seem to indicate an elevation of at least 13,000 feet for the bed of that river.
- date A friend of mine-that is, not exactly a friend, but an acquaintance-whom I see every day-one of my own set-asked me to sign my name at Paris to a bill at three months' date, as his security.
- dated In the edition of 1809, which I have followed, it is dated "New-York, June, 1775." The earlier date is probably the date of publication.
- deter Thus the workhouse system arose, that is, the houses of the poor, whose internal arrangements deter the poverty-stricken from seeking a refuge from starvation.
- dote Don't you perfectly dote on her girls?
104 words made from the letters dateir
3 letter words made from dateir:
5 letter words made from dateir:
Misspelling of the day
- no buts about it
- pi re