Correct spelling for DAVINA
We think the word davina is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for davina
- avian The bird's grace is batrachian rather than avian, while the odor of its body resembles that of no bird untouched by dissolution.
- dana At that moment there appeared a letter from Mr. Dana which contained an attack upon General Cameron, then a member of the Senate, and Mr. Dana's case was rendered hopeless.
- daphne Daphne, joyously excited, held out her hand to the artist, exclaiming: "Oh, how kind that is!
- daring In the meantime, the ghost became so daring and troublesome, that all the house stood in fear of it.
- Caving Typically, a borehole used as a water well is completed by installing a vertical pipe (casing) and well screen to keep the borehole from caving.
- Damian Shackleton Bailey (1917–2005), British classical scholar Damian Bailey (born 1991), Anguillan footballer Dan, Daniel and Danny Bailey (disambiguation), multiple people Dan Bailey (conservationist) (1904–1982), American conservationist Dan Bailey (American football) (born 1988), American football placekicker Daniel A.
- Darin You Better Move On" (Arthur Alexander) "What He Don't Know Wont Hurt Him" (Craddock) "Seventh Son" (Willie Dixon) "Jeanie Norman" (Craddock) "The Fool" (Craddock) "Dream Lover" (Bobby Darin) "She Could" (Craddock) "Til Morning" (Craddock) "Shes My Angel" (Craddock) "Treat Her Right" (Roy Head)
50 words made from the letters davina
5 letter words made from davina:
Misspelling of the day
- art promoted