Correct spelling for DAYIS
We think the word dayis is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for dayis
- dais Before him, on a dais a full thousand feet in diameter, stood-sat-rested, whatever it might be called-another monster, far larger than any he had yet seen, like a mountain of pliant thinking, living metal.
- daisy What a daisy the sister is.
- davis Our party consisted of an invalid General Davis, a congress man named Nutt, Captain Feilden, the general, and myself.
- days But other days were coming.
- dis Hiram spoke his employer's thought, "Dar ar gem'lin act like he gwine ter set hisself out on dis farm."
- Darius Neither shall King Darius nor any of the subjects of the King make war against or otherwise injure the Lacedaemonians or their allies.
- Davies The first is the submission of the Irish chiefs to Richard the Second, mentioned by Sir John Davies.
- Dyes He had contrived to gain the favour of Madame de Pompadour, who had spoken about him to the king, for whom he had made a laboratory, in which the monarch-a martyr to boredom-tried to find a little pleasure or distraction, at all events, by making dyes.
- dabs Even his wrinkled hands, so soft and white, and his glistening head, and his dabs of gray whiskers, and his sweet, firm, human mouth were precious to him.
- dams The objection of the butchers was successful, and they managed to prevent the execution of this salutary scheme until the enemy had got possession of the dams as well as the pasture land.
- drays Instead of drays you see handsome carriages; and instead of the busy bustling hustle of men, shuffling on to a sale of "dry goods" or "prime broad stuffs," you see very well-dressed personages lounging leisurely up and down Pennsylvania Avenue.
- AYES There had been some controversy about asking Joanna-there was controversy every year, but this year the difference lay in the issue, for the ayes had it.
- DADS Indeed, too much so, for then, to my regret, the "City dads" passed an ordinance prohibiting the running of billiard rooms.
33 words made from the letters dayis
Misspelling of the day
- having recourse
- not do
- serious moneys
- serious monies
- sip ends