Correct spelling for DAYUS
We think the word dayus is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for dayus
- cayuse Now git in line and hike out; and if you're countin' on makin' a break, jest ricollect that a chunk o' lead out of a Winchester kin travel a heap faster thern your cayuse.
- dais 2nd Brigade: General Le Roy de Dais.
- days How well he had known her kind in days gone by!
- Bayous It was known to be a give and take, a swap and exchange, where a few indispensable improvements had to carry a large number of dredgings of streams, creeks, and bayous, which never could be made navigable.
- Darius A note in Husenbeth's Douay version, still less so, quietly says "Astyages, or Darius"!
- Dyes Their colours, almost invariably obtained from native dyes, are excellent, and they rarely make a mistake in taste.
- dabs "Sarvant, sir," he said, making dabs with his shiny sailor's hat as if to knock the drops off.
- dams Railroads an' dams an' hotels with bath tubs for every six or seven rooms, an' resterawnts with filleedegree palms an' leather chairs an' slick eats is eatin' the gizzard outen her.
- drays Drays piled high with boxes and barrels were drawn up before the doors of the League store.
- AYES The ayes," he sighed, "seem to have it.
- DADS Raglan also played Captain Square's sergeant in Don't Forget the Diver and Inspector Hardcastle in the feature film, Dads Army (1971).
22 words made from the letters dayus
4 letter words made from dayus:
5 letter words made from dayus:
Misspelling of the day
- am big
- bear grudge
- fa ten