Correct spelling for DEA
We think the word dea is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for dea
- da Bushman eat locust himself-he grow fat on da locust.
- de Madame de Mirallon can't seem to get enough of me this evening.
- dead Oh, I didn't mean to do it-but I'm not sorry it's done-that he is dead and can do no more harm to any of us.
- deaf He had fought in the first Battle of Ypres in 1914 and had remained in France until wounded in 1917. Though blind in one eye and deaf in one ear, he insisted on returning to the battlefield after his wounds had healed.
- deal Peter felt it but did not know what it was that he had to deal with.
- dean He was Dean of the Medical Faculty in 1838. Doctor Cross contributed several papers to the medical journals, but wrote no large work.
- dear "We must go to-night, dear.
- deb All the morning at the office, and at noon home to dinner, and thence with my wife and Deb.
- dec In October a lofty refusal; in December a creeping back again with her tail between her legs.
- den "Well, den, Massa Injun, if you must go, step light, or we'll gib Massa Warren de alarm.
- dew "You see, it was May morning, and I went out to gather the dew, and he was there, in the garden already, and he said-well, he said what I told you; and being so masterful-" "I can't say I've observed that quality in the young man; but no doubt you've had better opportunities of judging."
1 words made from the letters dea
3 letter words made from dea:
Misspelling of the day
- come hasty conclusion