Correct spelling for DEACCELERATION
We think the word deacceleration is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for deacceleration
- acceleration And the rate of acceleration increases.
- deceleration The intention in ballistic exercises is to maximise the acceleration phase of the exercise and minimise the deceleration phase.
- declaration Not a word of this declaration of the Macedonian aristocrat escaped the listening Ledscha.
- decelerating During ballistic movement an initial impulse is needed to accelerate the limb (hand/foot) toward the target, then a decelerating impulse act as a brake to stop the movement.
- accelerations Pulling out his tablets, he reviewed his calculations regarding the motion of projectiles, their velocities, ranges and paths, their retardations and their accelerations, jotting down the figures with a rapidity wonderful to behold.
661 words made from the letters deacceleration
5 letter words made from deacceleration:
3 letter words made from deacceleration:
4 letter words made from deacceleration:
Misspelling of the day
- con currant
- concur rant