How to spell DEACK correctly?
If you've mistakenly misspelled "deack", fear not! The correct term you may be aiming for is "deck". This refers to a flat surface attached to a building or a ship, often used as an outdoor area for relaxation. Double-check your spelling to avoid any confusion, and enjoy your time on the deck!
List of suggestions on how to spell deack correctly
- dank The basement was wet and smelled dank.
- dark The room felt eerie and dark without any source of light.
- dear My dear grandmother gave me the quilt that she had made by hand.
- debark The passengers were instructed to debark the plane after it had come to a complete stop.
- Decca She majored in classical music at Decca University.
- deck The deck was covered in dirty water.
- decks One of the decks was damaged in the storm.
- DECS The Department of Education, Culture, and Sports (DECS) in the Philippines has been renamed as the Department of Education (DepEd) to focus primarily on improving the country's educational system.
- Derick Derick is my neighbor who runs a successful construction business.
- desk I sit at my desk to work.
- dock I need to dock my phone before I can continue.
- duck She walked into the living room and saw a duck on the couch.
- tack I need to get a new tack for my shoes.
- teak The ship's deck was covered in intricately carved teak floors.
Misspelling of the day