Correct spelling for DEAFEAT
We think the word deafeat is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for deafeat
- daft "There are times," he confessed, "when I suspect Professor Mantelish is somewhat daft.
- deafen The entire congregation was now silent, so silent that the uncertain splashing of my feet as I descended seemed to deafen one.
- defeat If you went now, you would defeat all the good that may come of it.
- defect The defect seems to have come upon Spenser when it was too late to remedy it in the construction of his poem; and he adopted the somewhat clumsy expedient of telling us what the poem itself ought to have told us of its general story, in a letter to Sir Walter Ralegh.
- deft Violet sprang to comfort, while Olga took possession of the rolling-pin and continued the pastry-making with deft hands.
- defeats As for Limber Tim, being an "idecated man," he started a newspaper in the nearest town, and after many battles and many defeats, finally climbed high on the ladder of distinction, and is now "the Hon.
40 words made from the letters deafeat
3 letter words made from deafeat:
4 letter words made from deafeat:
5 letter words made from deafeat:
defea, tafea, defat, fated, fedaa, efate, teaed, faade.
6 letter words made from deafeat:
Misspelling of the day
- am learned
- banged into
- being petulant
- being tight with