Correct spelling for DEAK
We think the word deak is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for deak
- beak The bird has no teeth in its beak.
- dead Ireland's not dead yet!"
- deaf The way he talked deaf and dumb with his trunk and shook hands with us and patted us on the back was almost as human as the way a man acts when the jury brings in "Not guilty."
- deal Oh, a great deal, a great deal!
- dean Dean Swift, who had lived for months together at Twickenham, declares that he had not only never witnessed, but had never heard of anything like it.
- dear Why should you ask, dear?
- deck "Come up on deck.
- desk Can't leave the desk."
- leak Being exposed to the hot sun day after day, they become very dry, and consequently leak when wanted for use.
- peak The view from this summit, and from the splendid winding road which leads to the Peak Hospital, not far away, is one of the finest in the world.
- teak The German produced a long key, opened the teak door, and stood aside to let them pass.
- weak I myself got to feel quite-I don't know what-when you began with them-and she-she is only a weak woman.
- DEA As soon as they were gone Dea Flavia turned again to Caius Nepos and to his friends.
8 words made from the letters deak
Misspelling of the day
- at end of ones rope
- at end of rope
- built castles in air