Correct spelling for DEAL
We think the word deal is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for deal
- dead Oh, surely you're not dead!"
- deaf The little man had picked up his book again, and turned a deaf ear.
- deal "A good deal," he said.
- dean Then the dean felt it would be a shame to mar the happiness of these two old people.
- dear "Yes, dear, I must say it.
- decal The expiration month and year was punched in each decal.
- dell After we have examined the dell which thou speakest of, we will direct our horses' heads towards Arnwood.
- dial For a moment Jan stood by the sun-dial as though she, too, were stone.
- dual This amounts to a dual conspiracy in bad manners."
- heal And though the three knights urged her not to put her life in that great peril, she replied, "If I die to heal another's body, I shall get health to my soul," and would not be persuaded to refuse.
- ideal To Birnier the situation was ideal.
- meal Not only did he board all his men himself but he promised to fire any man he had who was seen taking a meal at the Widow's.
- peal These words made my charmer go off into a peal of laughter, which she accompanied with a significant glance in my direction.
- real Here's the real thing.
- seal He does; and here is his promise in black and white, with his seal attached.
- teal Take three teal, season the birds with salt and cayenne, and divide them into neat pieces.
- veal At this time she appeared to be growing ill again, and Mrs. Bargrave moved close up to her in order to support her, in doing so she touched her dress and praised the materials, whereupon Miss Veal told her that it was recently made, but of a silk which had been cleaned.
- weal It might have been for weal or it might have been for woe.
- zeal Madame d'Urfe praised his zeal, and gave him a little bag on his promising to return it to her after the cure of the prince.
- Dealt My feelings were hot and strong and bitter, and I thought the treatment dealt out to my child and me none too just.
- Del This may be seen in Del Rio's "Disquisitions," and in a hundred other authors.
- Neal Neal, who was largely responsible for the triumph, received a ten-dollar bill.
- DEA "Only death?" insisted Dea, whilst the puzzled look in her eyes became more marked, and the frown between her brows more deep.
- deals He deals here at the corner store."
13 words made from the letters deal
Misspelling of the day
- comes halt
- contributing to
- executive search agency
- met with disaster
- more reassured
- more reassuring
- more subaltern
- more subalternate