Correct spelling for DEAP
We think the word deap is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for deap
- dead She had never mentioned her dead husband to him.
- deaf But little Jim turned a deaf ear to his mother's wisdom.
- deal We might help a great deal.
- dean She knew she had exceeded her father's instructions; which had been, simply, to leave the letter at "Stone Dean," the residence of Henry Holtspur.
- dear Dear Mr. Jernington, tell me!
- deep The water was already over a foot deep.
- heap Come, sit down on this heap of stones-there's nobody about.
- leap The book seemed to leap out of his hands.
- neap The greater part has a depth of 22 feet below high water at spring tides, or 16 feet at neap tides; the remainder is 4 feet deeper, or the same depth as the channel in the outer basin.
- reap Reap the profit, if you can.
- DEA Dea had told him why these men had come to her house.
- DEPP Didi takes her to a local café, where Are (Bucek Depp), an aspiring novelist, loans books and serves brownies.
7 words made from the letters deap
Misspelling of the day
- assumes role
- assumes role of