Correct spelling for DECEMER
We think the word decemer is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for decemer
- bessemer The Bessemer process makes enormous masses of steel and makes it very cheaply; but it has one fault-it is too quick.
- decease Upon the decease of their husbands, they often found themselves in possession of large isolated plantations.
- deceit These are the two whose deceit and violence have now reduced the Socialist Party of America to little more than a hollow echo of two lying hearts.
- deceive Do my eyes deceive me?
- deceiver Of one thing I am very sure, so far as it is possible for a man to be,-she is not a deceiver; she deserves, therefore, for her sincerity, that all should be favourable to her in her good purposes and good works.
- december Seasonable from December to February.
- decide But if you decide the other way, you may as well go through with it.
- decimal The adoption of a fourth of the earth's circumference as a base for the new measures was itself a departure from the decimal system.
43 words made from the letters decemer
4 letter words made from decemer:
5 letter words made from decemer:
Misspelling of the day
- cold sweats