How to spell DECIVE correctly?
The possible correct suggestions for the misspelling "decive" could be "deceive" or "device" depending on the intended meaning. "Deceive" means to trick or mislead while "device" refers to a tool or mechanism designed to perform a specific function. It's important to proofread and double-check spellings to avoid miscommunication.
List of suggestions on how to spell decive correctly
- Deceived She felt deceived when she found out he had lied to her about his past.
- deceiver He is a deceiver who uses his charm to manipulate people.
- deceives He deceives others for his own benefit.
- decide I must decide whether to go to the party or stay home and rest.
- Decider The decider of the match was a penalty shootout.
- decisive The meeting was decisive in our decision to move forward.
- deice I left my deice on the roof.
- deliver The postman will deliver your package this afternoon.
- derive I can derive the solution to this problem using mathematical formulas.
- device I'm using a device to heat up my lunch.
- devise I need to devise a plan to finish my project on time.
- dive I love to dive into the crystal clear waters of the Caribbean Sea.
- docile My pony was very docile.
- drive I need to borrow your car so I can drive to the grocery store.
- recife I love going to Recife in Brazil.
Misspelling of the day