Correct spelling for DEDIDCATED
We think the word dedidcated is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for dedidcated
- dedicate On his way to Veii it seems he had made a vow, that if he took the city he would dedicate the tenth part of the spoil to Apollo.
- dedicated Let us fly together: the life thou bestowest shall be dedicated to thy defence."
- deducted More than three hundred cash also were deducted from its price on this account, which was a serious loss to me in my trying position.
- depicted This is the landscape which the two sixteenth-century novelists of Siena, Fortini and Sermini, so lovingly depicted in their tales.
- desiccated They had a desiccated look and were stuck worse than ever to the bottom.
- detected I saw at a glance that she detected in my face some evidence of what had happened, for she threw a hasty look towards the door.
- educated He was an educated man.
- dedicates The latter two with our treatise form a trilogy which Luther dedicates to the Duchess Margaret of Braunschweig and Luneburg.
120 words made from the letters dedidcated
3 letter words made from dedidcated:
6 letter words made from dedidcated:
4 letter words made from dedidcated:
5 letter words made from dedidcated:
Misspelling of the day
- be in a quandary
- bought into
- gives it ones all