Correct spelling for DEDLY
We think the word dedly is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for dedly
- daddy Well, that is what I want to be, daddy.
- daily If you live among those who daily call blessing on life, it shall not be long ere you will call blessing on yours.
- dally Know, thou may'st better dally With a dead prophet, than a living king.
- dawdle The dinner was one of those thoroughly well-chosen dinners of few courses and faultless service suitable for card-players, who neither care to stuff themselves as a preliminary to a battle royal, nor to dawdle through courses, eliminating for themselves what is not good for them.
- dazedly Just beyond, Roy, recovering slowly from the stunning effect of his own bomb, was scrambling dazedly to his feet.
- deadly Marcello leaned back, listening intently, and still deadly pale.
- deal All this we wish to say; but how shall we say it that our words may not hurt him a great deal more than he is hurt already?
- dearly I loved her dearly-she loved me, and loved what I loved.
- deeply Monck went his way, whether deeply disappointed or not she knew not.
- deftly In another instant he had deftly replaced the seal and restored the bottle to its position.
- deity This is the veil of matter which makes possible the birth of the Logos, Mary, the World-Mother, necessary for the manifestation in time of the Eternal, that Deity may manifest for the building of the worlds.
- delay Now there need be no delay in her confidence.
- deli Carnegie Deli, in New York City The Carnegie stages of embryonic development USS Carnegie (CVE-38) Clan Carnegie, a lowland Scottish clan Carnegie State Vehicular Recreation Area, in California
- dell Turning round that, we finally plunged down into a grand dell of the hills, leaving all roads behind and all civilisation, and having a whole mountain between us and the West-Point plain.
- deploy Amongst the traits which characterize men of lawless and depraved lives, none is more remarkable than the boastful hardihood with which they will at times deploy all the resources of their iniquity, even exaggerating the amount of the wrongs they have inflicted on society.
- diddle Hey! diddle diddle, The cat and the fiddle, The cow jumped over the moon; The little dog laughed To see such sport, While the dish ran away with the spoon.
- Dealt The double bombshell dealt full effect.
- Del In two days you can visit every piazza worth having, including the Piazza di Spagna, where there is a fountain in the form of a marble galley in which you can embark for any fairyland you like, through the Via del Babuino and the Piazza del Popolo.
- Della X Vanno Della Robbia wished to think no more of the false stars that he had followed; for there was every reason now to believe them false stars.
17 words made from the letters dedly
5 letter words made from dedly:
Misspelling of the day
- beats a hasty retreat