Correct spelling for DEEF
We think the word deef is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for deef
- beef My tea and bully beef are covered with dust of the last shell.
- deaf Solly and the deaf and dumb boy looked at each other with eyes which seemed to say,- "The thing is coming to a pretty pass!
- deed Sir, I am only ashamed of an ill deed, and I do not commit such a deed in asking for my own.
- deem Now tell me," she said, "which deem ye the rather, that she be quick or dead?"
- deep There was deep silence when he rose.
- deer Up here a hunter yesterday saw him; but he was wild and shy as the deer; he had picked all sorts of flowers, and these he scattered before him wherever he went, and all the while he whispered strange words.
- reef But this was not all that we learnt from him respecting the reef.
- Dee Stuff and nonsense, sir, it's all fiddle-de-dee!"
- DEF Def. 3. A straight line is perpendicular, or at right angles, to a plane when it makes right angles with every straight line meeting it in that plane.
3 words made from the letters deef
4 letter words made from deef:
Misspelling of the day
- am big
- bear grudge
- fa ten