Enter your text below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Poland - Kashubian
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
- Slovak - Slovenčina
Correct spelling for DEFENATE
We think the word defenate is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable. For your convenience, we put a usage example below each word
Possible correct spellings for defenate
- Defense(Definition of defense)
- Deflate(Definition of deflate)
- Deviant(Definition of deviant)
- Donate(Definition of donate)
- Defeated(Definition of defeated)
- Defender(Definition of defender)
- Defined(Definition of defined)
- Delineate(Definition of delineate)
- Denote(Definition of denote)
- Deafened(Definition of deafened)
- Define(Definition of define)
- Defeat(Definition of defeat)
- Defence(Definition of defence)
- Defend(Definition of defend)
- Defiant(Definition of defiant)
- Definite(Definition of definite)
- Detonate(Definition of detonate)
They were ready to complain, but not to move a finger in self-defense.
She coolly and deliberately defeated every effort he made to get her alone, and yet this was accomplished in a manner so as not to attract the attention of others.
This defender of a people's cause set up no revolutionary standard.
The position of the professional artist and of the professional man of letters in modern european society is ill defined.
From the slackened grip of ventnor and drake the body of ruth dropped while we three stood blinded, deafened, fighting for recovery.
It is hard to define the difference between the humor of one writer and another, or of one nation and another.
The next day the troops at oropus and delium returned home by sea, after leaving a garrison in the latter place, which they continued to hold notwithstanding the defeat.
The rest of the game was very much larchville, and brimfield was on the defence most of the time.
However it may be now, in those days the castle was not easy to take when any one chose to defend it.
She made an effort at being defiant and succeeded pretty well.
"i have considered that question," i said, "and have come to a perfectly definite conclusion.