Correct spelling for DEGRES
We think the word degres is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for degres
- decrease On the contrary, towards the north they rapidly decrease in number.
- decree Whatever force it might finally be given by the Supreme Court of the United States appeared to him a question far in the future, for he supposed he had taken an appeal from the decree.
- degas If Degas were to tell me that a picture I had intended to buy was not a good one I should not buy it, and if Degas were to praise a picture in which I could see no merit I should buy it and look at it until I did.
- degree When you think of it, it is possible that the difference between him and ourselves is merely one of degree.
- depress Yet the high expectations for tomorrow should not depress our respect for the achievements of today.
- digress Let us digress for a space, and refer to our chapter on the constellations.
- egress Had it been otherwise, they must have died of hunger or suffocation, as all avenues of egress were absolutely blocked up.
- negress Leaving the negress behind, the rest all went to the saloon, where they seated themselves on a rich carpet, with Loaysa in the centre of the group.
48 words made from the letters degres
4 letter words made from degres:
5 letter words made from degres:
Misspelling of the day
- having recourse
- not do
- serious moneys
- serious monies
- sip ends