Correct spelling for DELIVAR
We think the word delivar is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for delivar
- bolivar Greatly favored by the clemency of the weather, we sped through this beautiful region, which is a never ending source of interest to the tourist, sailing past New London, Grove Springs, Higginsville, Dunbarton, State Bridge, Durhamville, Lenox Basin, Canastota, New Boston, Chittenango, Bolivar, Pool's Brook, Kirkville, Manlius and Lodi.
- delay Don't let me delay the harvest."
- deli Through the Sakaltutan Pass the road from Deli Abbas leads to the north to Kifri and Mosul.
- delilah Delilah, who noticed in her primitive way the wonderful power of attraction that Jacqueline had, used to say, "Miss Jacky she allus cotches de beaux."
- deliver The Prophet did not deliver his usual matutinal taunts in front of Britt Block.
- deliverer She unlocked these doors with her keys, and, as she opened them, she put her head into every room and said, "Ye have naught to fear now, Madam, the Predestinated Deliverer hath come, and the Red-Etin is dead."
- delivery This man, Simon Karlin, earned a meager living for himself and his family by miscellaneous delivery in his neighborhood; but now he was so fascinated with Carpenter that he had dropped everything in order to carry the prophet about.
- delve "From being a quiet cynic philosopher, content to delve in old libraries like the typical bookworm, you become an indefatigable sportsman, horse-tamer, explorer of the remote parts of the earth, and last, and strangest, a newspaper correspondent who doesn't know that the place to see and write about battles is several miles in the rear.
- diva Then aunty and I are driven to the Concert Hall, where, when my turn comes, I go on the platform and sing, "Casta Diva," "Ah, non Credea," etc.
- diver With so many all shouting and gesticulating, one could not venture one's silver indiscriminately; one must employ some particular diver, and I selected for my investments a poor young fellow who had lost an arm.
- liver Give me my candle, and let's hope it's the liver."
- Delving But, as a matter of fact, the prospect of delving through a box of Gertrude Sinclair's discarded finery moved her this morning to a dull fury.
- Delver Out-of-the-way information, grateful to the delver in antiquities, forms the staple of a work on the historic Ghettos of Europe-Milwaukee Sentinel.
- Delmar DelMar, California: Totality Books.
- Delia "And I was so broke up over it all, that I forgot and give Delia the whole dollar, instead of just a quarter, like I should've done.
- Della Surse ver lui del luogo ove pria stava, Dicendo, O Mantovan, Io son Sordello Della tua terra: e l' un l' altro abbracciava.
- Elva "So we were, mamma, but Dr. Ingle came, and we all went down into the drawing room to see him," replied Elva.
- Elvia Attilio Andreoli (1877-1950), Italian painter Carlo Andreoli (1840–1908), Italian pianist David Andreoli (born 1982), Swiss/Italian football (soccer) midfielder Elvia Andreoli, Argentine actress Evangelista Andreoli (1810–1875), Italian organist and music teacher Ezequiel Andreoli (born 1978), Argentine footballer Felipe Andreoli (born 1980), Brazilian musician Felipe Andreoli (journalist) (born 1980), Brazilian journalist and humorist Franco Andreoli (1915–2009), Swiss footballer Giorgio Andreoli (died 1553), Italian potter Giuseppe Andreoli (1720–1776), Italian painter Giuseppe Andreoli (bassist) (1757–1832), Italian double-bassist Guglielmo Andreoli the Elder (1835–1860), Italian pianist Guglielmo Andreoli the Younger (1862–1932), Italian pianist, teacher, and composer, brother of the preceding John Andreoli (born 1990), American baseball player Sergio Andreoli (1922–2002), Italian footballer Severino Andreoli (born 1941), Italian cyclist
- delivers 9. A materials man selects, purchases, receives and delivers all articles required.
232 words made from the letters delivar
3 letter words made from delivar:
5 letter words made from delivar:
4 letter words made from delivar:
Misspelling of the day
- having recourse
- not do
- serious moneys
- serious monies
- sip ends