Correct spelling for DELIVEED
We think the word deliveed is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for deliveed
- defiled With my hair cut and a few other superficial changes I shall no doubt reappear at Claridge's to-morrow as I was before this American stunt-I beg your pardon, Watson, my well of English seems to be permanently defiled-before this American job came my way.
- deliver I will deliver thy slavegirl for thee; so calm thy concern."
- deliverer As soon as Princess Sudolisu was freed from her prison she held out her white hand to her deliverer, and thanking him in the most touching words, led him to the throne and placed him at her side.
- delivery From about 1299, these justices of assize heard cases of gaol delivery.
- delve She could delve down into the earlier years of her ownership of the Pension, and see a regular, placid beauty in her daily life there.
- derived Mrs. Parlin had her own private doubts about the advantages to be derived from her friendship, and had sometimes gone so far as to send her home, when she seemed more than usually in the way.
- relieved After his morning's experience Mr. Twist was quite surprised and much relieved by being admitted at once.
- Believed I could not have believed that men were able to love so much.
- Deceived Perhaps there were times when the wind deceived us.
- Defied Armed only with stones and bludgeons they defied the troopers, and rushed at the horsemen; a shower of stones rattled without ceasing on the helmet of Lord Marney, nor did the people rest till Lord Marney fell lifeless on Mowbray Moor, stoned to death.
- Deified As a Mythological Work, it should be immediately secured, as it makes mention of a number of gods and deified worthies hitherto unknown to old Jupiter himself.
- Deleted Those side notes have been deleted.
- Delivered Gifford Lectures on Natural Religion, J. invited to deliver, 2, 55; preparing for, 85, 92, 93; delivered, 144 ff.
- Delved Such farming probably was never seen before since Adam delved.
- delivers Thus a French coquette delivers perfidy with both hands, and if she needs it will find another hand for a third.
74 words made from the letters deliveed
3 letter words made from deliveed:
5 letter words made from deliveed:
Misspelling of the day
- be disagreeable