Correct spelling for DEMITIA
We think the word demitia is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for demitia
- dalmatia Asinius Pollio furnished a great reading-room with the literary treasures of Dalmatia.
- deimos As the metallic voice of the Deimos tower operator continued his report of the tragic crash of the Space Lance, Strong and Walters sighed with relief.
- demean Weel prosper a' the gospel lads, That are into the west countrie; Ay wicked Claver'se to demean, And ay an ill dead may he die!
- dementia Morange carried off his secret, the reason for that savage act of justice which he had accomplished according to the chance suggestions of his dementia.
- demeter By Demeter, they'll get no brag while I've a vein to beat!
- demise The ambition and corruption of the cardinals having kept the papal throne vacant for three years previous to the election of Gregory X., he issued a bull in 1265, requiring the members of the college to assemble in Rome nine days after the demise of a pope, and after taking an oath to abjure all previous understanding, to retire with a single attendant into a common apartment, and to remain there until they should be able to agree on a choice.
- demo For their eponymous demo album, see Sons of Alpha Centauri (demo album).
- Deeming To-day, I was not the favoured one; to-day I had not been selected recipient of her confidences-confidences sweet, seductive, deadly: but Abel Slattin, a plausible rogue, who, in justice, should be immured in Sing Sing, was chosen out, was enslaved by those lovely mysterious eyes, was taking to his soul the lies which fell from those perfect lips, triumphant in a conquest that must end in his undoing; deeming, poor fool, that for love of him this pearl of the Orient was about to betray her master, to resign herself a prize to the victor!
- Damian It is only by the answer to its deliberations published by Peter Damian in which, as is natural, that able controversialist has an easy victory over the other side-that anything is known of it. Whether Cadalous was formerly deposed by this council is not known: but he was dropped by the authorities of the Empire which had a similar result.
- DEM Hab you got dem little shoes handy?"
- Deming W. C. DEMING, Wilton, Conn.
- dammit Dammit, he already had it, every pound of it.
104 words made from the letters demitia
3 letter words made from demitia:
4 letter words made from demitia:
5 letter words made from demitia:
Misspelling of the day