How to spell DEMNDS correctly?
If you made a typo by writing "demnds" instead of "demands", don't worry! Here are some correct suggestions to rectify the mistake: "demons", "denims", "demands", "demands". By selecting the accurate variation, you can ensure your message is clear and error-free. Remember to proofread before finalizing any written piece!
List of suggestions on how to spell demnds correctly
- damns I will never go near that damns pool again.
- demand The demand for the new iPhone has exceeded expectations.
- demands The teacher demands that all students turn in their homework by Friday.
- demons She felt like she was being haunted by her own demons.
- dents The car had multiple dents on its side due to a recent accident.
- depends I'm not sure if I should wear my new dress or my old dress - it really depends on what Mother says.
- emends She had to make several emends to her research paper before submitting it.
- Mends She carefully mends the tear in her favorite shirt.
- remands In light of the recent string of murders, the Chief of Police has issued a number of remands to the local police department
- reminds Seeing my old toys reminds me of my childhood.
- tends She tends to be shy around new people.
Misspelling of the day