How to spell DEMONINATIONS correctly?
We think the word demoninations is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell demoninations correctly
- denomination It is true, Universalists are as moral as any other denomination; but this is not enough.
- domination For if Ku Sui won free he would go on irresistibly, and his goal was the domination of the solar system....
- terminations 21. What says Rule 3d of terminations?
- denunciations The next few minutes were occupied in binding roughly him and his men, and then, in spite of his angry denunciations and threats of the British vengeance, they were hauled into the prahu.
- destinations He should know that twenty-eight currents of electricity may pass over the same wire at the same time, fourteen one way and fourteen the other way, and do not interfere with one another, and each go to their separate destinations.
- admonitions By and by when I awaked, I arose, haveing the members of my bodie mixed with feare, joy and sweate, and marvailed at the cleare presence of the puissant goddesse, and being sprinkled with the water of the sea, I recounted orderly her admonitions and divine commandements.
- monitions She issued monitions to the failing students.
- donations Please make donations to our organization if you can.
- denotations She strongly denied the allegations of denotations of racism.
- denominations I belong to a number of different religious denominations.
- delineations On many of the rocks are also to be found delineations of the figures of men and birds, very poorly cut.
- demotions I am very disappointed in my latest demotions.
- demolitions The mass demolitions that occurred in the 1980s, under which an overall area of eight square kilometres of the historic center of Bucharest were leveled, including monasteries, churches, synagogues, a hospital, and a noted Art Deco sports stadium, changed drastically the appearance of the city.
- nominations The nominations for the prestigious award are due in two weeks.
Misspelling of the day