Correct spelling for DENEYS
We think the word deneys is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for deneys
- dearness A considerable addition to this was made by the private stocks of the officers, who were, however, under a necessity of circumscribing their original intentions on this head very much, from the excessive dearness of many of the articles.
- dense About a mile further on the forest began to be dense, and the nature of the trail showed me that I must be close to my game.
- deny And then she suddenly guessed who I was, and asked me; and I could not deny it, you know; but she promised not to tell.
- teens I have hardly ever seen a really plain Canadian girl in her teens; and a downright ugly one is almost unknown.
- Donkeys Then there will be the long sail across the blue water, and Capri coming nearer and nearer; then the landing and the donkeys and the steep climb up and up.
- Denis I am for the St. Denis Gate-Grosjean is on guard there!
- Dennis Dennis, Miss D'Alloi has wanted to know you because she's heard of your being such a friend to me."
- Denise Denise answers the summons.
- Denny Postscript by George V. Denny, Jr.
- Denies The superstition is in the person who admits there can be devils but denies there can be diabolists.
- TENS Thousands and tens of thousands, Federals as well as Confederates, were absent from their commands.
- deans The Deans had their way always.
- dines Still this should be held in the same way as it should be also held that she eats vicariously when Croesus dines.
64 words made from the letters deneys
5 letter words made from deneys:
3 letter words made from deneys:
Misspelling of the day
- having recourse
- not do
- serious moneys
- serious monies
- sip ends