Correct spelling for DENITA
We think the word denita is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for denita
- dainty The binding, unlike those of the other books, was less rich than dainty.
- dante Be thou Dante, and she Beatrice."
- debit The Treasury, in their returns estimating the revenue and expenditure of various parts of the United Kingdom, debit the whole of this sum against Ireland, and, moral responsibility apart, I regard it as necessary that, under Home Rule, Ireland should assume both the cost and the management of Purchase.
- deity The Sea Deity asked him why he sighed.
- delta It rises in the Baikal mountains and flows north and east past the towns of Kirensk, Vitimsk, and Olekminsk to Yakutsk, thence it turns to the north-west and enters the Arctic Ocean, forming a wide delta.
- denial The little box is not quite empty, but the best jewels are the self-denial, sweet charity, and good sense you put in yourself.
- denier The Holocaust denier Ernst Zündel was born 1939 in Calmbach and grew up here and would live out his last years here following his deportation from Canada.
- denim She put it around her apron, tying it fast; then, blousing the blue denim in front to a pouch like a fashion-plate shirt waist, she said in an undertone to her neighbor on the right:
- denote It is true that the word serviens, serjen, or serjeant, was applied to the professors of the law long before the reign of Edward the Third, but not to denote a privileged brotherhood.
- density "Now, that you've fathomed the density of my ignorance," he suggested, "proceed to enlighten me.
- dent The following account of the ascent of Gestola, in the Central Caucasus, is taken from The Alpine Journal, and the author, Mr C. T. Dent, has most kindly revised it for this work, and has added a note as follows:
- dental Each tooth is made up of an aggregation of parallel dental systems, having a slender pulp cavity in the centre, from which the dentinal tubes radiate outwards, and being closely packed together each system assumes a polygonal outline as seen in transverse section.
- dentin A 2010 archeological study has found that cementum has five times the amount of mitochondrial DNA compared to dentin, which is commonly sampled.
- Denied Yes, we desire as a blessing what was given us as a curse, and even that is denied.
- Denis Of the two episcopal pulpits, which are at the further end, the one, that of the archbishop, represents the martyrdom of St. Denis; the other, opposite, the cure of king Childebert, by the intercession of St. Germain.
- Anita A few days after my whole being burst into flames of resentment against Anita, out came the new array of new stocks and bonds.
- Benita He was a brave man, Benita, and I am sorry to tell you he is gone.
- Bonita Bonita laughed with the light-heartedness of a child, and glanced demurely at Dane.
- Dena However, after Head Writer Michael Malone was replaced by Dena Higley in late 2004, LoCicero and fellow cast member Javier Morga (Tico Santi) were written off the series.
- Denise He went rather slowly up the church steps, however, for he was afraid of Denise.
- Benito As for you," he turned to Benito, "I will have you removed to the Balaclava hospital.
- Denies Oh, you know not the good-nature of a Man of Wit, at least I shall bear a Conscience, and do thee reason, which Heaven denies to old Carlo, were he willing.
- dents They bear countless dents from the boot-tips of young men endeavouring to perform the clever acrobatic feat of kicking out the iron grating over the door through which the gas-jet gives them light.
102 words made from the letters denita
3 letter words made from denita:
4 letter words made from denita:
5 letter words made from denita:
Misspelling of the day
- fifty-fifty deal