Correct spelling for DEP
We think the word dep is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for dep
- de She kep' back in de do'way.
- deb I tell you what I've a mind to do, Deb."
- dec "Gurn," he began, "can you give me an account of your time during the second half of December of last year?"
- deep Then, with another deep, clear look, she added, "I think I have all the best of Life."
- den The old gentleman had a den off the hall where he always sat in the evening and smoked fiercely, after having locked all the doors to keep the servants in.
- dew The ratio is infinitely less than that which the water in a single drop of dew bears to the water in the whole Atlantic Ocean.
- dip Shape into croquettes, dip in egg and crumbs, and fry in deep fat.
- dp DP. -The Dhammapada.
- edp Biophysical chemistry journals include Biophysical Journal, Archives of Biochemistry and Biophysics (published by Academic Press), Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications (Academic Press), Biochimica et Biophysica Acta (Elsevier Science), Biophysical Chemistry, An International Journal devoted to the Physics and Chemistry of Biological Phenomena (Elsevier), Journal of Biochemical and Biophysical Methods (Elsevier), Journal of Biochemistry, Biology and Biophysics (Taylor & Francis), and Journal de Chimie Physique, Physico-Chimie Biologique (EDP Sciences and the Société Française de Chimie).
- hep Bullwinkle Bellows Again or Moonin Low Bongo Boris or The Hep Rat (the Narrator says The Hep Cat before Boris corrects him and takes a balalaika and sings a short song at the end) The Spies of Life or When a Fella Needs a Fiend Greenpernt Oogle Main article: Greenpernt Oogle The Brooklyn-accented ruler of a South Pacific island kidnaps Bullwinkle after the islands dominant bird disappears.
- pep Tom Clover was removed with the greatest of care, the garret room was locked up, and Pep, like one in a dream, went off with his newly-found uncle.
- rep Zapus hudsonius, Kermode and Anderson, Rep. Prov.
- Del The rear elevation of the Casa del Gobernador is a solid wall, without any doorways or openings of any kind.
- DEA "This is Menecreta, O Dea Flavia," concluded the praefect; "wilt allow her to plead her own cause?"
- Dee It was no wonder that large fortunes were acquired by these ship-owners, nor that their houses on the south side of the river Dee were stately mansions, full of handsome and substantial furniture.
- DEF OLD, adj. old, A 174; Olde, def. 5. 110; A 429, D 1000, 1046, 1086; voc. D 1630; pl. 5. 19, 22, 24, A 175, D 1004, F 69.
- DEM Jeff, you quit that ar' pokin' in dem ashes, and knock Lion out that kittle; does you har?
- DTP Disney Theatrical Productions Limited (DTP), also known as Disney on Broadway, is the flagship stageplay and musical production company of the Disney Theatrical Group, a subsidiary of The Walt Disney Studios, a major business unit of The Walt Disney Company.
- DEG The action of each bath is cumulative, the 37 deg.
- DEPT Niagara School of Music Dept.
- YEP Yep- I'm a property owner now.
- DEPP Bulger, made by Joe Berlinger, is based on Bulgers trials The film Black Mass—released September 18, 2015 in the US—stars Johnny Depp as Bulger and was directed by Scott Cooper.
1 words made from the letters dep
3 letter words made from dep:
Misspelling of the day
- cold sweats