Correct spelling for DESCEIBE
We think the word desceibe is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for desceibe
- decease In a letter written to Mrs Stair Douglas on Feb 11th, 1882, enclosing some of Whewell's letters, there occurs the following passage: After the decease of Mrs Whewell, Whewell wrote to my wife a mournful letter, telling her of his melancholy state, and asking her to visit him at the Lodge for a few days.
- deceit "Dr. Ives," said Mrs. Wilson, "is not wont to defend deceit."
- deceive "But it is wrong to deceive him," whispered conscience.
- deceiver Only to think of his turning out a deceiver!
- december Seasonable from the middle of August to the end of December.
- Debbie Ah, my dear- No, Debbie, don't look at me with those eyes-don't pity me in that tone of voice.
72 words made from the letters desceibe
4 letter words made from desceibe:
3 letter words made from desceibe:
Misspelling of the day
- cold sweats