Correct spelling for DESCIZE
We think the word descize is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for descize
- assize A young man has been prosecuted before the Assize Court, and had been condemned and branded.
- decease And we further decree, that at the decease of Odo, our beloved son in the Lord, and of each one of his successors, no man shall be set in authority over the brethren of the same house, except he be of the religious and military order; and has regularly professed your habit and fellowship; and has been chosen by all the brethren unanimously, or, at all events, by the greater part of them.
- deceive It was impossible that he could be deceived, or that he would deceive.
- decide By studying these carefully you should be able to decide when stocks generally are cheap.
- demise Would an early demise of your work pain you much?
- design His thoughts are now given to a new design.
- desire No, and I have never felt the desire to love.
- desist He did so; but they took no steps toward it, being more attentive to a heeva that was then acting, till I ordered the performers of the exhibition to desist.
- despise At least they despise each other.
- deuce A deuce of a woman!
- device We won't be much interested any more on which device to store information.
- devise He thought and thought, but he could not devise a fitting punishment for this false woman.
- disuse Under the circumstances he took command; and having, fortunately, as passengers two seamen from the squadron going home sick, these formed a nucleus around which rallied the courage of the others, paralyzed only through disuse.
- docile At the mere idea of Hermione's leaving her in anger, the aunt softened and became docile.
- seize I was determined to seize the three hairs occasion offered, and continued: 'And that was after M. de Gonnor's unfortunate accident.
- size I crossed this passage, and found myself in a room of the same size as the one I had just left.
63 words made from the letters descize
4 letter words made from descize:
5 letter words made from descize:
3 letter words made from descize:
Misspelling of the day