Correct spelling for DESPIES
We think the word despies is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for despies
- despise "Yes; you will despise me now.
- despised At this my readers need not be surprised; Nor should my notice of it be despised.
- despite "I do not understand you," cried the prisoner, in a voice that, despite his marked self-control, showed the presence of genuine emotion.
- dispose The business that in twenty-four hours-twenty now-the manner of leaving the cabin would become "apparent" to him-that seemed to dispose of the possibility of being buried underground here.
- Espies So soon as his winged feet reached the settlement, he espies Aeneas founding towers and ordering new dwellings; his sword twinkled with yellow jasper, and a cloak hung from his shoulders ablaze with Tyrian sea-purple, a gift that Dido had made costly and shot the warp with thin gold.
- despises "He despises me so thoroughly that he thought he could go beyond his contract and tempt me with this interest we are quarrelling about, mother.
- despoils The people of this country, Mr. President, begin very seriously to doubt the sacredness of a so-called standard by which they have been robbed of thousands of millions of dollars-a standard that despoils and impoverishes the toiling masses, in order to swell the plethoric pockets of the privileged few. From all parts of the Republic we learn that the people have become aroused on this subject, that they have discovered gold to be a standard, not of valuation, but of spoliation and confiscation.
- desires He may make what present he desires to the bride, and, if he also wishes, to the brides- maids.
- despots The so-called Revolution of 1848 in Germany was a movement by the educated, enthusiastic, idealistic youth of the Fatherland to sweep away the horde of petty despots, and unite their pigmy Principalities and Duchies into a glorious and wide-ruling Germany.
- despairs The Bourdon that had summoned the traveller and driven mad so many despairs, sounded above me upon this day with amplitude and yet with menace.
59 words made from the letters despies
4 letter words made from despies:
5 letter words made from despies:
Misspelling of the day
- hooked with