Correct spelling for DETAIS
We think the word detais is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for detais
- dais The lord, his lady, and their family and guests sat at the head table, which was raised on a dais.
- deeds But at the time they were of vital interest, for they were words which it was known South Carolina was prepared to back up by deeds.
- degas When important pictures by Degas could be bought for a hundred and a hundred and fifty pounds apiece, I tried hard to persuade some City merchants to buy them.
- detail Burlingame always covered himself in every detail.
- details Anthony was interested in this; and asked further details as to what these were.
- detain "Well, Sir, I shall not detain you much longer.
- Deities After listening to all that Beric could tell him about the religion of the Britons, he said, "It is remarkable that all people appear to think that they have private deities of their own, who interest themselves specially on their behalf, and aid them to fight their battles.
98 words made from the letters detais
3 letter words made from detais:
4 letter words made from detais:
5 letter words made from detais:
Misspelling of the day
- dance around an issue
- more bleaching