Correct spelling for DHORT
We think the word dhort is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for dhort
- cohort The primipilaris was the commander of the first century of the first cohort of the Roman legion, and hence first in rank among the legion's centurions.
- dart Tom Dart and a neighbour is out huntin' for theirs now.
- dat "Oh, no, honey," says he, "I got more'n dat."
- ddt They are often quite effective for controlling arthropod populations, though use of some of these chemicals is controversial, and some organophosphates and organochlorides (such as DDT) have been banned in many countries.
- deport The 1903 Act was amended by the Immigration Act of 1918, which expanded and elaborated the brief definition of anarchist found in the 1903 Act and enhanced the governments ability to deport adherents of anarchism.
- dhoti They termed it "dhoti cancer", the dhoti being a traditional male costume of India which like the saree is wrapped around the waist.
- dhow He at once, therefore, made up his mind to send the pinnace, with a fresh crew, in search of the dhow.
- dirt Dirt roads also can be scooped out.
- dirty "We shall have a dirty night of it, sir, if I don't mistake," observed Truck to papa; "if the wind comes from the westward, it will be all we can do to weather Bardsey Island."
- dod This was built by Stephen Vail of Speedwell, N. J., and the boiler by David Dod of Elizabeth, N. J.
- doha The airline's first lounge outside Doha opened at London Heathrow's Terminal 4 in January 2012 and Qatar Airways opened its new Premium Lounge at Dubai-Internationals Concourse D in April 2016.
- dolt He had therefore resigned all his pretensions, declaring only that, with his life, he would protect Gamaheh,-who could belong to no one but his bosom-friend, Tyss,-against the awkward dolt of an Amateur and the bloodthirsty Barber.
- dot "Oh, please do," said Betty; and Peggy and Dot echoed together, "Please do."
- dote A voyage to the moon, however romantick and absurd the scheme may now appear, since the properties of air have been better understood, seemed highly probable to many of the aspiring wits in the last century, who began to dote upon their glossy plumes, and fluttered with impatience for the hour of their departure:
- dotty For himself Mr. Jackson had chosen the part of Oswald, a youth who goes quite dotty at the last for reasons which are better not talked about.
- Dost How dost laike it, up to Hexeter: an' how't get along?
- DH Bristol Badger Bristol Badminton Bristol Bagshot Bristol Beaver Bristol Bloodhound Bristol Boarhound Bristol Brandon Bristol Bulldog Bristol Bullfinch Bristol Jupiter Fighter Bristol Seely Bristol Type 72 Bristol Type 75 Bristol Type 76 Bristol Type 89 Bristol Type 92 Bristol Type 118 de Havilland Dingo de Havilland DH.
- Dorset Have you forgot the Desboroughs of Dorset, too?
- don't "No, no, don't," he whispered.
23 words made from the letters dhort
5 letter words made from dhort:
Misspelling of the day